Wednesday, April 30, 2014
According to her, “I saw a crowd gathering around a heap by the gutter in Fadeyi area of Lagos.My curious self crossed to the other side and was about to ask, “wetin dey happen” when I saw it. A lifeless newborn (baby) wrapped in a blanket.
She went on “One of the cleaners found the baby in the gutter. Lagos lookers were cursing the person responsible for dumping the baby. Some said they suspect the person lives around the corner. So they raved and cursed.
Why will anybody dump a new born baby in the gutter?
Poverty. Shame. Judgmental stress.Lack of support, sickness, poverty of the mind? The list of possible reasons might not occupy this space. There are many reasons why that can happen. But does it justify the action?”
You need to see this video to see what we are talking about! WATCH THE VIDEO
SEE IT HERE
SEE IT HERE
He captioned the picture thus: “The next President & his Vice, General Muhammadu BUHARI & Senator Bola Tinubu? Give us your opinion….“
Here are some of the responses below:
- empirevision01 2 wrongs can never make a right …. Why Ex Ex wants power back by all means ….
- abdulnome22 Impossible…. De will just gv Pres Jonathan an easy ride
- lady_phareedah Buhari should give up already, what is he looking for in aso rock that he wants to get in so bad… sigh
- seyidharams So dey appreciate working beside a turbo train…and dey can fix one in dia country despite bn past government leaders….ish for all of dem. Muslim-Muslim ticket no go fit work for naija ooo
- krabiu They should give room for the younger ones. Kwankwaso and Fashola is more like it
- surebaba55 New face can’t change the pdp family.we need strong people like buhati and tinubu to change the face of power from PDP first .change is all we need
- ebonyslim1 Very bad combo. Tinubu in my opinion is not electable. He shd be content being d political godfather he’s known for. Buhari and someone else better. Buhari is a disciplined no nonsense taking person. (at least dats d opinion I have always had abt him). I won’t vote for APC if tinubu runs it anybody. Am sure alot of peeps share my sentiments too.
- _onimisi_Who confirmed theme as the APC presidential candidates Mr @ovationinternational ? APC, so far haven’t confirmed any runner, so why do you come posting pictures that make people wanna Luz hope on APC? This ain’t fair. I’ll advice you alow them make their choice first before posting more wrong photos.
- fjebriku Omg! What a dream…this two men can not rule us. If anything at all it is you we want instead @ovationinternational. Or better still we make do with the current administration of President Jonathan.
- adediana123 I hate it when I see all this EX hustling to be in power again it’s only in Africa a man will rule a nation until he dies like it is his birthright! They taking the train in London and taking pictures like that is suppose to impress anyone!!!! The day they take the BRT in Lagos and the danfos in Abuja then I will b impressed! It’s high time this old jokes who called themselves politicians get the hell out and go back to their villages and retire with the little shred of dignity they have left!!!!!
Buhari, who contested and lost previous elections to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan, has told all who care to listen that he is yet to determine whether to contest in the 2015 election or not. He gave assurances that his decision will be made after widespread consultation with his supporters and party stakeholders.
The Momodu post has generated over 50 comments so far with more responses coming in.
What do you think about a Buhari/Tinubu candidacy?
The duo are captured in this sexy snap with Mrs. Billz showing off her body in a cut-out one piece swimsuit.
TeeBillz posted the photo and said:
Chilling With My Only WCW
Lovely couple, aren’t they?
“Happy Birthday to me, I am thankful to God for Life and adding yet another beautiful year to my Life. Believe me when I say Dennis is a slayer. …. Hair laid looking like a million box…”
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
SEE PHOTOS HERE
She suffered an asthma attack and was immediately rushed to the hospital but died before getting there.
Mrs Igwe is survived by her husband of 21 years Charles Igwe, three children, an aged mother. So sad!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Her marriage announcement was made known by the Executive Director of Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, Ishaq Akintola, whose organization has kept tab on the convert for months.
According to reports, Charity who has since changed her name to Aishat is getting married to the Islamic lawyer, Barrister Tijani, who handled her case during her conversion.
Her conversion was so contentious that she sort a sharia court injunction to be accommodated in the palace of the Etsu Nupe of Bida, Niger state, for fear that her parents and her Christian fellows would attack her. Her parents at the time accused the Etsu Nupe of abducting her and forcing her to denounce her Christian faith. Aishat however stated categorically that it was a voluntary decision and was in no way forced by anyone
"I joined Islam purely on my own terms. I love the character of Muslims that I have related with, particularly the way they behave. You know Muslims believe in God,” Miss Uzoechina said at the time.
She would be getting married on Friday May 2nd.
He was the host of an event that took place at the Royal Exchange recently where Nigerian entrepreneurs and world’s richest black man, Aliko Dangote and former Cross River governor, Donald Duke were in attendance.
He posed for quick snapshots them
See photos below:
See photos below:
Captain Sambo died in a car crash along the Abuja Airport Road.
President Jonathan was accompanied by his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan.
Below are photos of the condolence visit shared by President Jonathan’s Senior Special Advisor on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati.
He wrote: “#DearFutureWife, you could have been in bed with me now but u re probably busy turning up somewhere in the world. Oya hurry up and find me o as it seems I have lost my compass/gps/map . It’s been a fun day guys. Thanks for the love and support always.#tiwaandtbillz2014 #Mavins “
Shortly after that, he joined the rest of the guests on the boat cruise organised by the couple and later shared the photo below with the caption: “#BoatRuffPlay”
With mouths wagging at the second photo above, Don Jazzy has sent an appeal to bloggers to understand he’s just being himself and nothing is actually brewing in Dubai.
He posted this on his Instagram page a few moments ago: “My dear bloggers. I love my fans and followers and I love having fun with them on my timeline. Pls when u do ur blog posts try and explain well so ur readers know that we re just funning around o"